Groups and members of U3ATod: send us your news! To keep this page lively and up-to-the-minute, send a para (and a picture if you have one) of your latest visit/unusual event to email@example.com
- Chairman’s Report 22 November 2013 November 22, 2013
The main speaker yesterday was Ian Andrews of the Institute of Advanced Motorists. We also looked forward to our Christmas meeting, and our newly-published programme of meetings for the ...
- Next meeting Thurs 21 November November 15, 2013
Our next monthly members’ meeting will take place at 1.45 pm for refreshments and a chat before the meeting proper at 2 pm next Thursday, 21st November, 2013 at Central ...
- Talk: Psychology and You October 23, 2013
David Groves made a welcome return as a speaker at the October Todmorden U3A general meeting, giving part two of a talk entitled Psychology and You. By way of a ...
- Chairmans Report October 17 2013 October 17, 2013
The guest speaker today was David Groves, a retired lecturer in psychology, and it was a joy to welcome him back. 127 people came, and heard among other news ...
- NO GHOSTS IN THE TOPIARY October 15, 2013
Another day of fine weather greeted 48 u3a Todmorden ‘Let’s Go’ members on their trip to Levens Hall…It’s the finest Elizabethan house in Cumbria
- U3A PRESENTS MEMORIAL PLATE September 20, 2013
Jean Pearson, chairman of u3a todmorden presented a silver plate to todmorden high school in memory of John McNair. John was the founder and first chairman of u3a Todmorden.
- Talk: Coming to Britain September 20, 2013
The membership of U3A Todmorden continues to grow to amazing levels. On the day of September’s meeting the earlier coffee morning attracted over 100 current members – and potential new ...
- JEAN’S TERM OF OFFICE STARTS WITH A GREAT SUCCESS September 20, 2013
Jean Pearson, newly elected chairman of u3a Todmorden started her term of office by opening a busy exhibition day at Central Methodist Church.
- U3A TOD STEAMS AHEAD September 10, 2013
In September 2013 the Let’s Go group enjoyed a day with East Lancs Railway. 54 members boarded a steam hauled train from Rawtenstall to Bury.