Membership of U3A Todmorden costs £15 a year (or £10 if joining for the first time after 1st November). You can pay at any monthly meeting or, better still, pay by Annual Standing Order. Membership is open to older people in Todmorden and surrounding areas who are interested in our aims, and who are in their ‘third age’ – no longer in full-time employment. Membership entitles you to:
- attendance at our monthly members meetings where we have a Guest Speaker:-
- Regular updates of what we’re up to, either by email or by our optional monthly mailshot (costing £8 per annum) for those members not on email, and by our biannual newsletter.
- Access to our programme of Special Interest Group meetings, (please note that some groups make additional small charges to cover costs such as room hire).
- Opportunities to go on our monthly “Let’s Go” trips to places of interest. (Charges for coach hire and entrance fees apply when relevant).
- Here is the form to apply for membership. The form opens/downloads in a new window. (This is only to be used for new applications; existing members must use a Renewal Form to renew their membership – see below) Access the Information Page for more details about us, including our constitution and committee.
Please feel free to come along on the third Thursday of the month to try out our monthly Members’ Meeting and find out more, before formally becoming a member: your first meeting is free! There is always a committee member on duty to welcome guests and new members.
Here is the form to apply to renew your membership. (The form opens/downloads in a new window)